Trip #2, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, June 29, 30, July 1, 2018
(3 days, 2 nights)
Package Price includes: 2 nights hotel, 2 breakfasts, charter bus, tickets to two games, ticket to B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, tour host, snacks, bottled water and sodas. Trip departs from Asheville, NC. Passengers may also board at a reduced rate in Johnson City, Tennessee, Roanoke, Virginia or Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Sign up with a deposit, $100.00 per person. Deposit Deadline is April 15th. Deposits will be fully refunded if trip is cancelled on April 15, 2018. Deadline to pay in-full for this trip is May 15, 2018.
L.A. Angels of Anaheim at Baltimore Orioles, Friday, June 29th.
Washington Nationals at Philadelphia Phillies, Saturday, June 30th.
- $549.00 per person/2 to a room
- $519.00 per person/3 to a room
- $499.00 per person/4 to a room
- $649.00 per person/1 to a room
Friday, June, 29, 2018
- 4:30-4:45 a.m. Board Bus at Young Transportation, Riverside Drive, Asheville, NC
- 4:55 a.m. Bus Departs for Baltimore, Maryland.
- 7:00 a.m. Rest Stop.
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch stop, Golden Corral, Harrisonburg, Va. (your expense)
- 4:30 p.m. Hotel Check-in, Baltimore, Maryland.
- 5:30 p.m. Bus departs hotel for game.
- 7:30 p.m. Game time, L.A. Angels at Baltimore Orioles. Return to hotel after game
- 8-9 a.m. Enjoy breakfast in the hotel (included in your trip cost)
- 9:15 a.m. Board bus for visit to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore (included in your trip cost).
- 2:30 p.m. Bus Departs for Philadelphia, Pa.
- 4:00 p.m. Rest Stop, Delaware welcome center, lots of food-to-go options available.
- 5:45 p.m. Bus arrives, Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia .
- 7:00 p.m., Game time, Phillies vs. Washington Nationals.
- 10:00 p.m. Game ends, board bus for return to hotel in Baltimore.
- 12:00 Midnight. Bus arrives back at hotel.
Sunday, July 1, 2018
- 9:00-10 a.m. Enjoy breakfast in the hotel (included in your trip cost)
- 10:30 a.m. Hotel check out, board bus for return to Asheville.
- 1:30 p.m. Lunch Stop (your expense).
- 2:00 p.m. Lunch stop, (your expense).
- 5:00 p.m. Rest Stop.
- 8:00 p.m. arrive back in Asheville.